New "thing" in my car :)

• heya slut :)

where have you been ?

i was last sunday at a "small" tuning show, where VW's and Audi's were also shown.

I saw about 2-3 Cars, which had such Mini-Motobikes inside of the Car.

One VW Cady Pick-Up had a "Racing Box" at his Bed mounted, looked quite funny.

hehe just saw that you "tuned" the bike seat with alcantara too :D

PS. What is this thingy, mounted at your trunk ? you colored it with in the cars color...

Die Keramikbremse mag latent schaben und leise wummern, aber sie verzögert dir notfalls den Verstand aus dem Schädel

Wie der Ibiza ist? Nimm den größten Diesel Motor der im Regal steht, bau Ihn ein, spiel Bill Gates mit der Steuersoftware und schon hast du pure Fahrfreude. Aber lass ja kein Birnchen kaputt gehen - dann biste am kotzen... 8)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nopsi ()

• Ahaa, the Nopsi biatch is still alive :P
    Yeah, i guess the pocketbikes will be a new trend in the tuning scene.
    Over here in Belgium, i'm the 1st who has one, i think...
    Lots of people asked what the price is, and where i get it from...

I guess i'm going to be a trendsetter :D

It's pretty slow, about 45km/h. But i'm working on it 8)
    I'm going to order some new parts in a couple of days to make the thing a little faster.
    So when i see another guy on a show with the same bike, i'll kick his ass :]

• i mean this thingy:

Die Keramikbremse mag latent schaben und leise wummern, aber sie verzögert dir notfalls den Verstand aus dem Schädel

Wie der Ibiza ist? Nimm den größten Diesel Motor der im Regal steht, bau Ihn ein, spiel Bill Gates mit der Steuersoftware und schon hast du pure Fahrfreude. Aber lass ja kein Birnchen kaputt gehen - dann biste am kotzen... 8)

• :dontknow: :hmm: :ooo:

i have no damn idea... i'm not sure ... omg .. hehe

• Zitat

Original von Adben
    Klasse Show, Fabian... :keks:

Ibi_Tim
    That´s cool. But 45PS is too slow... :zwinker:

:rofl:

45km/h nit PS... supa ... :keks:

fahr mal 45 km/h mit so nem ding :rolleyes:

• your car is hot, but too boring for me, because its clean like a babys ass!! i beg you to change the rims ,put a bodykit on it, lower it a little more and put some 2 tone color on it....

would be nicest ibi EVER boy..(in my opinion)

sorry that i be the first one to critizize something ...

put i think you respect it..

bye

• i respect your point ;)
    But everybody has a different taste you know. You like bodykits and stuff, i don't :)

My style is orginal style. I love cars that have been modified with original parts. Like mine...
    I don't have any "tuning" parts on my car, beside the lowering, and the wheels.
    All the other parts are modified original. I respect the design that the car has, if you know what a mean.
    When you put a bodykit you will change the original design, and i don't like that :)

I spent lots of money to modify small things. Like the antenna, "seiten blinkers", etc etc.
    Most of the people don't see what i modified on my car. the only thing they see is, that it's different than the original.
    i love that :D

Here is a pic @ VWmania 8)

• Ibi_Tim ...: ok. now i got you :) your motor is the shit!!! very nice painted and the spring is a damn nice touch too.... looks cartoony to me... what makes the car unique...!! HOT!

And i love your headunit ... :) cuz i got the same one! :) i think your like me, in changing the color of it all the time :) but this thing looks nice in that car :)