Philleuh's Ibiza from Belgium---> Little updates

• Hello, i'm Philleuh and i'm from belgium. I want to show you my Ibiza. It's a 1.4 TDI Ecomotive with 80PS. It's black, no wisser,1,5cm spacers, FK automotive coils and Audi TT parabols.

Here are some pics.

When I bought it.

2days later.

3weeks later.(spacers)

Ride height

At moment for winter.

Hope you like.

• hello, great car and nice pictures.
    It is really deep Oo can you ride it without problems or do you have to slow down when there is a bump or something?

Fährtse quer, siehste mehr!
    Und fehlend PS werden durch Mut Wahnsinn ersetzt! :D

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin ~ kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin ~ Brauch keine Hilfe, kein Koffein ~ doch Dynamit und Terpentin
    Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin ~ explosiv wie Kerosin ~ mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei ~ einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

• hello, great car and nice pictures.
    It is really deep Oo can you ride it without problems or do you have to slow down when there is a bump or something?

I need to slow down a bit. 30km/h is minimum i take speed bumps, I don't want to disturb people who ride behind me.

Had to change the Oilpan twice already.But I don't want to screw it heigher.

• I like that winter picture with that 14 inch rims :P
    looks so crazy :D

->Manche Mädchen tragen so enge Jeans, dass man ihnen jeden Wunsch von dem Lippen ablesen kann.<-

->Mit Geld kann man kein Glück kaufen, aber eine Yacht mit der man ins Glück segeln kann<-.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• I need to slow down a bit. 30km/h is minimum i take speed bumps, I don't want to disturb people who ride behind me.

Had to change the Oilpan twice already.But I don't want to screw it heigher.

wow thats preety much... i love it deep too, but i live in north germany with some moor. so the street are not so good. sometimes there are holes which are 5 cm deep. thats not funny :(

Fährtse quer, siehste mehr!
    Und fehlend PS werden durch Mut Wahnsinn ersetzt! :D

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin ~ kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin ~ Brauch keine Hilfe, kein Koffein ~ doch Dynamit und Terpentin
    Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin ~ explosiv wie Kerosin ~ mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei ~ einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

• Ohh hi my englisch is not so very good!

Wow your car is very deep! I like ist so much!
    Is this Airride?
    In winter i have 5cm to the road!
    And in summer 7cm to the road!!

It's no airride. I don't like airride.

In summer i'm 3cm to the road.

In winter i'm 3,5cm to the road.

I'm running 7,5x17 with Nankang 185/35/17. I know German people don't like stretch but in Belgium we love it.

Stretch:

I forgot to post the wheelplans for summer 2010:

• Dont u get any problems on police controlls with those stretching?
    I also would stretch my wheels but i think i would get to much problems with it :P

->Manche Mädchen tragen so enge Jeans, dass man ihnen jeden Wunsch von dem Lippen ablesen kann.<-

->Mit Geld kann man kein Glück kaufen, aber eine Yacht mit der man ins Glück segeln kann<-.

• Dont u get any problems on police controlls with those stretching?
    I also would stretch my wheels but i think i would get to much problems with it :P

At the moment I didn't have any problems with the stretches. In Belgium our ride hide needs to be 9cm. So when I get pulled over by police, I have problems. But I didn't had any problems yet.

• Hi and welcome to the ibiza-forum.
    Nice car and great tyre/rim proportions.

[OFFTOPIC]
    I also noticed your announcement on http://www.ibiza6l.de - so your account is activated now.
    If you want to show more Pictures from your ibiza - send your favorites to info@ibiza6l.de
    The site will be multilingual in December 2009 - so tell your ibiza friends about it.
    [/OFFTOPIC]

Chris

• Hey indeed a really nice car and nice pics ;)
    I like ur wheels and ur summerplans too
    3cm to the road if thats not brave what then?! ;) In my location there are to many road works and i think the exhaust would kiss the road
    Ur stretching looks also good, but take care dont get kissed by curbs ;)

I have one question, how big are the spacers?

• Hey indeed a really nice car and nice pics ;)
    I like ur wheels and ur summerplans too
    3cm to the road if thats not brave what then?! ;) In my location there are to many road works and i think the exhaust would kiss the road
    Ur stretching looks also good, but take care dont get kissed by curbs ;)

I have one question, how big are the spacers?

spacers are 1,5cm and with this tyre stretch it doesn't rub at all.

And I think it's 3cm to the road. I'm not sure about it, it can be lower or higher, but I think I drive it low enough :P

This is what happens when it's low :love:

Pics are from 1week driving it at this height

plate stays off because it kisses the ground to much

• plate stays off because it kisses the ground to much

Take care of ur oil drain screw.
    We had a Fiat Punto in our Workshop which lost his oil drain screw(cause its deeper than the oilpan) when he was driving through the wood(maybe by hitting a stone or something) and the driver didnt noticed that he lost all his oil. So he just killed his Engine and he was wondering why the car had a Crazy sound than :D
    Anyways... Whats the sticker on ur rear window? "Whores wanted" ??rofl :P

• Take care of ur oil drain screw.
    We had a Fiat Punto in our Workshop which lost his oil drain screw(cause its deeper than the oilpan) when he was driving through the wood(maybe by hitting a stone or something) and the driver didnt noticed that he lost all his oil. So he just killed his Engine and he was wondering why the car had a Crazy sound than :D
    Anyways... Whats the sticker on ur rear window? "Whores wanted" ??rofl :P

Lost the oilpan twice already :D It gives a sign when oil is to low.

Whores Wanted

wheel-whores.com ;)

• those belgians! :D

duuudeee, watch out for police man :) nice car, nice riiims :)

courageously answer:

Zitat

So when I get pulled over by police, I have problems. But I didn't had any problems yet.

I like.

But isn't it very uncomfortable with those stretched tyres? ?(

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

• Hey Dude,

this 6L is maybe the deepest Ibiza ever seen yet. Down in the south of germany is no chance to drive ur ride at that depth. :)
    By the way the summerplan rimms are pretty amazing combined with the "grounded" chassis.

looking forward to seeing from u ;)